Fraidy Cat Racing

1994 Jaguar XJ12

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Essay - READ NOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application Essay - READ NOW on Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:39 pm

My week is not going as planned. This is what I have so far. It ain't finished and it ain't polished, but read it and tell me if you think I am on the right track or if I should scrap the whole thing and go a different direction.

Howe,

White-Face, we of Clan Fraidy Cat, former masters of the Jaguar XJ12 known as "Fluffy", wish to bring great suffering upon you devils as you have done to our people. We choose to begin our struggle to take back the lands our ancestors lived upon at Great Hammanoopa, the place you know as "ButtonWillow". We plan to wash your pale stain from our soil with great rains that only our mighty Quatro can survive. We shall be the salamander who lives in the wet and you shall be carried away in the flood like the duck with no feet and also a clipped wing. Do not attempt to be like the scorpion and clings to the rocks of the road. For we shall blind you with the blow-by of our 1.8L turbo and mark you as we have marked the raccoon. He was also a thief and now must live on what we cast off as refuse. The spirit that inhabits our Audi is that of a great weather warrior and he will spoil your hot weather with his cleansing wetness. Combined with our raindancing braves we will one day see the mighty bison roam this land again.

View user profile

2 Re: Application Essay - READ NOW on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Good work, we are in!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum